Sirena Tuna & Sun-dried Tomato Cheesy Quiche
When you're out of ideas for dinner, there is always the crowd-pleasing quiche – that is also, the mother of convenience.
- Time:Greater than 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- For pastry bases, follow instructions on pastry packet to blind bake a base in a 26 cm quiche dish.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 160C (140C fan forced).
- For the filling, whisk eggs and stir in cream, spring onions, parsley, tomatoes and capers. Arrange tuna on base of pastry case.
- Pour in egg mixture and add caramelised onion and dot with goat's cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 mins. Remove and allow to cool before serving with a simple side salad.