Sirena Tuna Bruschetta
Try our bruschetta twist, with chunks of premium tuna on top of a zesty green smash.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 3 mins. Drain in a colander under running water until cold. Press each bean out of its skin into a bowl.
- Use a masher to roughly crush the beans with the feta, olive oil and lemon juice, then stir through the basil or parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a griddle pan, toast the bread on both sides, then rub with the garlic clove.
- Spoon some of the beans over each slice of bread, scatter over the tuna and capsicum, and drizzle with more olive oil to serve.