Sirena Tuna Curry Puffs
These curry puffs are fabulous hot or cold and perfect for taking to parties or picnics. They’re bursting with flavour and all wrapped up in a flaky, golden pastry crust. Try this tasty recipe and see for yourself.
- Prep:30 Min
- Cook:18 Min
- Yields:36 Servings
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced, or as per pastry instructions.
- Sweat diced onion in a large saucepan with curry powder and oil. Add diced potato and water. Cook until potato has softened.
- Add tuna and flake using a fork. Add peas, sugar, salt and cracker pepper to taste. Stir to combine evenly. If there is excess liquid, cook on a slow heat until evaporated.
- Cut pastry into 7 cm x 7 cm squares. Place a heaped tsp of the cooled tuna mix in the centre of the square.
- Fold opposite corner of pastry over the filling to create a triangle. Pinch edges together to form seal and crimp if desired. Place on a greased baking tray. Brush with milk or egg wash. Bake for approximately 18 minutes or until golden brown.