Risotto Sirena Tuna Patties
Serve with a fresh garden salad for a summer dinner the whole family will enjoy.
- Prep:45 Min
- Cook:20 Min
- Yields:6 Servings
- Heat stock and wine in a saucepan.
- In a separate saucepan heat butter and oil, add onion and cook over a medium heat until soft.
- Add rice and lemon rind and cook until rice is translucent.
- Add stock mixture 1 cup at a time, stirring until stock is absorbed and rice is al dente. This should take around 25 minutes.
- Add parmesan, parsley and flaked tuna and allow risotto to cool in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Stir through egg and shape into patties. Dust in flour and shallow fry until golden brown.
- TIP: Risotto can be made a day in advance and stored in refrigerator. Makes approximately 18 patties.