Sirena Soy and Ginger Tuna Bites
Sirena Soy & Ginger makes delicious tuna bites, served with a dipping sauce, lime wedges and coriander.
- Prep:20 Min
- Cook:6 Min
- Yields:1 Serving
- Place all the soy and ginger bites ingredients (apart from coconut oil) into a large bowl and mix well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide mix into 6 portions and roll into balls.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat.
- Place the balls into the oil and flatten slightly.
- Cook the tuna bites for approx. 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine all the dipping sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Serve with the dipping sauce, lime wedges and extra coriander.
- Tip: Can be served with coconut rice for a more substantial meal.
Try this recipe with
Classic Style Tuna in Oil
To make Sirena Tuna Bites