Sirena Tuna Slices with Asian Style Coleslaw
This simple, healthy recipe for slaw is a great way to use up those stray veggies in the fridge and add more nutrition to your day.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- To make the soy and chilli dressing, combine the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and the dressing thickens slightly.
- Add the chilli and stir until well combined. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Stir in the soy sauce. Meanwhile, combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve in a bowl with the tuna on top.
Try this recipe with
Tuna Slices in Oil
To make Sirena Premium Italian Style Coleslaw