Sirena Tuna & Fennel Coleslaw
Pile this coleslaw on a sandwich for added texture, serve as a side or a main.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Drain the tuna, reserving the oil. Set tuna aside.
- Combine reserved oil from tuna with fresh lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss together cos lettuce, onion, fennel and parsley in a salad bowl. Dress with the lemon and oil dressing.
- Top with tuna and serve.
- TIP: Make 4 serves of the cos, onion, fennel and parsley mix without dressing. This can be refrigerated and will keep for 1 week.
Try this recipe with
Soy & Ginger
To make Soy & Ginger Sirena Tuna Coleslaw