Sirena Chilli Tuna Dip with Crudités
Don't be fooled by the list of simple ingredients. This dip is always a winner, especially when served with a crusty, sliced baguette, fresh veggies or crispy corn chips.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Place all the dip ingredients in a blender and season with salt and pepper.
- Blitz briefly to form a rough paste. Be careful not to overdo it!
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and garnish with paprika, parsley and a drizzle of oil.
- Serve with your favourite crackers for dipping or veggies, trimmed and cut into crudités.
Try this recipe with
Classic Style Tuna in Springwater
To make Refreshing Sirena Springwater Tuna Dip with Crudites