TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions govern the competition. All other information provided prior to entering the competition, including any instructions on how to enter the competition, form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, individuals must;
a). All entrants must like the post and follow @sirenatuna on Instagram.
b). Comment on any official competition post on @sirenatuna tagging a friend who would also love to win this.
c). Have a public profile on the channel they entered, and by entering the competition, agree to these official Competition Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Facebook or Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
6. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
7. The Competition commences at 9am AEST on 4th February 2022 and closes at 11pm AEST on 10th February 2022 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be submitted, by 11pm AEST on 10th February 2022.
8. The Winners shall be selected at random by Sirena, a brand of ICONIC FOOD DISTRIBUTION, LEVEL 14 222 EXHIBITION STREET, MELBOURNE 3000 VICTORIA and announced 11th February 2022. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via Instagram with a comment on the competition post, as a story and via a direct message.
9. One winner will win a carton of each of Sirena’s NEW Vegetarian Ready to Eat meals valued at $53.00, a $399.00 Reid Cycles Vintage Bike and a case of Capi Natural Soda water valued at $48.00 with a total prize value of $500.
10. Where possible the prize will be sent as one package. In the instance that the prize will be separate packages the winner will be notified. Once the winner is appointed they will be permitted to select a preferred colour for their bike.
11. If Winner/s are not contactable or if the Prize is not claimed by the Winner/s prior to 16th February 2022, the Prize/s will be awarded at random to another entrant.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
12. The Winners agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
13. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
17. The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Sirena through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
18. The Promoter is ICONIC FOOD DISTRIBUTION ABN 14 544 679 738, having its registered office at LEVEL 14 222 EXHIBITION STREET, MELBOURNE 3000 VICTORIA.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.