Spicy Sirena Tuna Melt Nachos
You can't go wrong with fresh and spicy toppings piled onto a bed of corn chips. For a loaded appetiser or a delicious main, you'll love our tuna take.
- Time:15 - 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, cumin, ground coriander, paprika and chilli powder.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add beans and ⅓ cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens and liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lime juice and chopped coriander. Toss through tuna.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Arrange half the corn chips in 4 heatproof serving dishes. Sprinkle with ½ cup cheese. Top with remaining corn chips, tuna mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and tuna is heated through.
- Sprinkle nachos with tomato and avocado. Dollop with yoghurt and top with jalapeño and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.