Sirena Tuna Sushi Cones
As part of the CAPI x Sirena Perfect Pairings Series, these sushi cones are a fun and delicious way to transport your tastebuds to the bustling streets of Osaka.
Serve with a Capi Ginger Beer and enjoy!
- Time:Greater than 30 minutes
- Cook your sushi rice in your preferred method (rice cooker or stovetop)
- Season with sushi vinegar (1tablespoon of sushi vinegar per cup of uncooked sushi rice)
- Transfer cooked sushi rice to a wide, flat-bottomed pan or dish and allow to cool completely
- Drain Sirena tuna in a small bowl and top with Kewpie mayo and combine
- Take up a sheet of nori (remember to slice or break it in half first) and place it in your hand or on a plate, then top with a scoop of rice in the top left corner in a rough, triangular shape.
- Layer up with your chosen fillings such as the tuna/kewpie blend, carrot and cucumber, then fold up the bottom left corner and roll into a cone shape.