Sirena Tuna Smashed Potato With Chilli Yoghurt
Is there much the humble potato can't do? This tuna topped potato smash tastes as good as it looks.
- Time:Greater than 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Prick potatoes with a fork and place on an oven tray. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove tray and, using a potato masher, gently smash or squash potatoes so they split. Return to the oven and bake a further 20 minutes.
- Combine cabbage, parsley and tuna with beans.
- Place smashed potatoes onto serving plates, top with tuna mixture.
- Fold yoghurt and chilli sauce together and dollop over tuna mix. Serve immediately.
Try this recipe with
Tuna Beans Mexican Style
To make Sirena Tuna Mexican Style Smashed Potato and Chilli Yoghurt