Sirena Tuna, Halloumi and Zucchini Salad with Chunky Pesto Dressing
It's hard to play favourites, but this tasty tuna salad is certainly up there!
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
Tuna, Halloumi and Zucchini Salad
Chunky Pesto Dressing
- Drain tuna over a bowl, reserving oil for dressing. Set tuna aside.
- To make dressing, place basil, almonds, parmesan, lemon rind, garlic and half the reserved basil oil in a small food processor. Pulse mixture until very roughly chopped. Add remaining basil oil. Process until mixture is well combined, keeping nuts roughly chopped. Stir in vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle zucchini, onion and halloumi with olive oil. Cook zucchini and onion in batches, 3 to 4 minutes each side or until charred and tender. Cook halloumi for 1 minute each side or until heated through.
- Arrange radicchio, spinach, olives, parsley, zucchini, onion, halloumi and tuna on a serving platter. Drizzle with half of the dressing. Serve with remaining dressing.