Sirena Chilli Tuna Pizza
Treat yourself with this moreish tuna pizza. Go for a pre-made base (thin if you like it crunchy) or, if you're feeling fancy, have a go at making your own!
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200C (390F). Place the pizza base on a pizza tray.
- Combine tomato passata and half of the dried oregano in a small bowl and spread over the pizza base.
- Top with tomato slices, half the cheese, the tuna slices and then the remaining cheese. Dollop the onion jam evenly around the top.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 12 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve hot.
Try this recipe with
Tuna Slices in Oil
To make Sirena Tuna Pizza