Sirena Tuna Bruschetta Dinner Bowl
Need a quick and easy meal for the masses? Keep things light by turning bruschetta into a bowl.
- Prep:20 Min
- Cook:25 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Place capsicum on a baking paper-lined baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 tbsp oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush over both sides of bread.
- Turn capsicum. Add tomatoes and bread slices, in a single layer, to baking tray. Drizzle tomatoes with any remaining garlic oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning bread halfway through cooking (remove bread from oven earlier if over-browning), for a further 10 minutes or until tomatoes are just tender and bread is toasted. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard skin and seeds from capsicum. Thinly slice. Combine capsicum, beans and basil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Combine tuna and onion in a separate bowl.
- Whisk vinegar and remaining oil together. Arrange toast, tuna mixture, bean mixture and tomatoes in serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with fetta, extra basil leaves, watercress sprigs and lemon zest. Serve.