28 by Sam Wood Tuna, Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells
The team from 28 by Sam Wood share this quick and comforting pasta shells stuffed with ricotta and tuna. Sam likes to add some premium flavours with our Sirena Tuna Basil Infused Oil. Try it with the flavour of your choice!
- Prep:15 Min
- Cook:45 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread passata oven the bottom of a baking dish.
- Combine ricotta, tuna, mozzarella, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Fill the pasta shells with the ricotta and tuna mixture and place on top of the sauce in the baking dish.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminium foil and bake for a further 15 minutes until the top is golden and crispy.
- Serve with garden salad.