Leah Itsines’ Zucchini & Tuna Slice
Snack, lunch, dinner, leftovers… There’s not a lot this slice isn’t perfect for.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and basil.
- Add onion, grated zucchini, grated pumpkin, cheese, tuna and garlic into the bowl and mix well. Sift the flour into the bowl a little bit at a time. Season again with salt and pepper and mix through.
- Pour out onto a deep lined baking dish and cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.