Leah Itsines’ Sirena Tuna, Sweet Potato & Quinoa Patties
Healthy and packed with flavoursome goodness, these patties are a tasty vegetarian take, perfect as is or on a bun.
- Prep:10 Min
- Cook:25 Min
- Yields:6 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Boil sweet potato until tender. Drain and mash.
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions and leave to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed sweet potato, cooled quinoa, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and fresh basil. Flake tuna in and mix well.
- Shape into patties and lay flat onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.