Leah Itsines’ Baked Potato with Sirena Tuna Salsa
Leah Itsines shows us why tuna is one of her pantry staples, with a quick and easy recipe featuring our very own, Savoury Onion Tuna.
Leah's Tip: Dress with a little balsamic glaze for something sweeter.
- Time:Greater than 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Boil some water in a deep pot and part-boil potatoes for 15 minutes. Once boiled, place into the oven for 40 minutes with a splash of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Into a small bowl, add cherry tomatoes, avocado, garlic, basil, lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of salt and the two cans of tuna. Mix well.
- Once the potatoes are cooked and soft inside, slice in half and divide the salsa between the two.