Our Environmental Responsibility
- Sirena are a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APCO), an organisation that aims to manage the environmental impacts of packaging in Australia.
- We are committed to reducing waste and conserving energy and resources through improved design, production processes and packaging materials.
- We continually meet and extend our recycling targets and commitments.
- We implement and promote a best practice environmental management system.
- We comply with the Commonwealth and State environmental policies.
- For more information about the APCO, visit org.au
Our on-pack labelling helps consumers understand where and how to dispose of their packaging. All Sirena products are recyclable (with conditions).
This filled recycling symbol means the packaging is fit for the recycling bin. This includes our plastic tubs, cardboard sleeves and cans themselves. Don’t forget to give them a quick rinse if needed.