Sirena Tuna & Vegetable Stuffed Capsicums
Sirena Tuna is the star of these vegetable stuffed capsicums – a well-balanced dinner that looks as good as it tastes.
- Prep:30 Min
- Cook:20 Min
- Yields:2 Servings
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Heat oil in a large deep frying pan.
- Sauté the onions, garlic and green capsicum. Once soft, add the eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes. Add the bay leaves and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Allow to cool slightly then add the tuna.
- Fill each of the capsicum cavities with the tuna ratatouille. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the capsicum is blistered and cooked through.