Sirena Tuna and Vegetable Bites
These snack-sized tuna and vegetable balls are the perfect lunchbox addition, after school snack, or desk lunch! Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice on top for a zesty touch.
- Prep:10 Min
- Cook:20 Min
- Yields:16 Servings
- In a large bowl, finely flake Sirena Garlic Infused Tuna in Oil.
- Add panko crumbs, parsley, carrot, zucchini, onion and the egg.
- With wet hands, begin to shape the mix into small balls, roughly 4cm round.
- In a small fry pan, add vegetable oil 2-3cm deep. You’ll know the oil is hot enough when you add a few panko crumbs and they sizzle immediately.
- Add a few tuna balls at a time, not too many. Turn over once golden.Drain on a paper towel and finish with salt. Enjoy.