Sirena Tuna Spaghetti with Ricotta & Crispy Garlic Crumbs
This spaghetti recipe is the quickest, most comforting weeknight dinner – perfect when you don’t have a lot in the pantry!
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until 'al dente', or follow cooking instructions on the pack. Stir occasionally to make sure the spaghetti does not stick together. Drain and return spaghetti to saucepan. Cover with lid and set aside.
- Place breadcrumbs in a hot, non-stick frypan and toast for 2 minutes over a high heat. Reduce heat and add garlic and reserved tuna oil. Cook for further 2 minutes or until breadcrumbs are crisp and golden all over.
- Toss tuna into saucepan of cooked spaghetti. Add parsley, lemon juice and grated rind. Return saucepan to stove over a low heat. Stir occasionally and allow spaghetti to heat through.
- Remove from heat and add ricotta. Serve topped with the crunchy garlic breadcrumbs.
Try this recipe with
Classic Style Tuna in Springwater
To make Sirena Springwater Tuna Spaghetti with Crispy Garlic Crumbs & Ricotta