Sirena Tuna Spaghetti Puttanesca
Spaghetti Puttanesca, a punchy, authentic Italian pasta dish that can be rustled up in no time! Buonissimo.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Heat 40 ml oil in a large frypan over low heat and add the garlic. Follow with fennel seeds and cook for a couple of minutes. Cut half the tomatoes in half and add both the whole and halved tomatoes to the pa. Turn up the heat to medium. Cook just to soften the tomatoes, about 8 minutes.
- Add the cans of Sirena Tuna Puttanesca to the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes just to heat. Add half the fresh oregano, season to taste.
- Stir through the cooked pasta along with another 40 ml extra virgin olive oil. Plate individually or in a share bowl. Scatter over the remaining oregano leaves and serve with pecorino.