Sirena Tuna Pappardelle Alla Puttanesca
Hearty and totally delicious, something the whole family thanks to Diana Chan’s recipe.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat. Liberally add in salt. You want the water to be as salty as seawater. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Use fresh pasta where available.
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Add in the olive oil, anchovies, red onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Next, add in the tuna and break it up using a wooden ladle. Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook for a further 5 mins constantly stirring.
- Mix in the pappardelle with the sauce and serve divided into two pasta bowls. Garnish with some basil, parsley, and parmesan.