Sirena Tuna Niçoise Tart
Simple and delicious, perfect for easy entertaining.
- Time:Greater than 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a large baking tray and line with baking paper. Place pastry on prepared tray, and using a sharp knife, score a 2cm border in from the edge then brush the edge with egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is lightly golden.
- Allow to cool slightly, then, using a clean tea towel, gently flatten the puffed centre of the pastry base. Spread onion relish evenly within the border and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile place tomato, olives, preserved lemon, half the dill, vinegar and 2 tbs of the reserved oil in a bowl, season and toss to coat.
- Place potato and remaining 1 tbs dill in a separate bowl, season and toss to coat.
- When you are ready to assemble, scatter potato and sugar snap peas over the tart, keeping within the border. Top with tuna fillets, spoon over tomato and olive mixture. Drizzle over a little of the reserved oil, cut into four pieces and serve with rocket leaves.