Sirena Tuna Mornay
Our cheesy tuna mornay is a classic dish that's sure to satisfy. Fast and tasty, it's and a handy go-to when you need something quick.
- Time:15 - 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add flour and stir cooking gently for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the hot milk and salt, stirring continuously until the sauce is thick. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Mix drained pasta with white sauce. Add 100 g of grated cheese, peas and tuna and mix well.
- Place in an oven proof dish, sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and ricotta.
- Bake at 180C until golden brown.
- TIP: For a lighter version, try using Sirena Tuna in Springwater.
Try this recipe with
Classic Style Tuna in Springwater
To make Light Sirena Tuna Mornay