Sirena Tuna Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Premium tuna and a premium recipe, a match made in lunch-time heaven.
- Prep:15 Min
- Cook:10 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the tuna, onion, parsley, corn, tomatoes, coleslaw, baby capers and feta in a large bowl and toss.
- To make the dressing, combine the lemon juice, lemon rind, mustard, olive oil in a glass jar and stir until combined. Pour dressing over the tuna and veggies and mix until it is well coated. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta has cooled slightly, add this to the salad and thoroughly combine.
- Divide into bowls and sprinkle with additional parsley.