Sirena Tuna, bean, snowpea salad with herb oil
A quick lunch or dinner that’s fresh, simple and healthy.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add couscous and cook according to packet instructions. Drain into a sieve and cool under cold running water. Place in a bowl.
- Bring another saucepan of salted water to the boil and blanch green and yellow beans for 2 minutes, then add snow peas and cook for a further minute or until al dente. Drain and plunge into iced water to cool completely, then drain. Cut beans and snowpeas into bite-sized pieces and add half to the couscous.
- For the herb oil, place all the ingredients in a blender, season and whiz until smooth.
- Add herb oil to couscous mixture, season and toss to coat. Place on a large platter, top with tuna, fennel, remaining beans and snow peas. Scatter over pistachio, extra capers and herbs, to serve.