Sirena Tuna San Choy Bau
This healthy recipe is easy to make and packs a flavour punch with our Sirena Tuna Soy & Ginger.
- Cook:30 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- Combine half the bean shoots with the green spring onions, and set side.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or deep-sided frying pan. Add the red onion and carrots. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beans, water chestnuts, remaining bean shoots, sweet chilli sauce and undrained tuna, flaked with a fork.
- Continue to cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until warmed through. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter. Serve with the bean shoot and green spring onion mixture, the tuna mixture and lime wedges.
- Allow everyone at the table to help themselves, scooping the tuna mixture into the lettuce leaves and topping with the bean shoot mixture and a squeeze of lime.