Greek Lemon Sirena Tuna and Potato Bake
Fresh and filling with all of your favourites, this recipe makes an easy weeknight meal or an exciting lunch.
- Cook:65 Min
- Yields:3 Servings
- Line a large, flat baking tray with baking paper. Arrange potatoes, garlic and red onion in a single layer over the paper. Squeeze over the lemon wedges.
- Season with salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- Open the cans of tuna and drizzle the basil oil over the potatoes. Set tuna aside.
- Cook potatoes in a moderate oven (180C) for 45 minutes or until tender and golden, tossing the potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Remove tray from the oven and flake the tuna over the top. Add the cherry tomatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Divide rocket leaves between serving plates, top with cooked potato and tuna. Drizzle with pan juices. Scatter with basil leaves and sliced olives before serving.