Leah Itsines’ Sirena Tuna & Mushroom Pasta Bake
Warm and cheesy, this one’s a real winter winner. Take it up a notch with our garlic infused and savoury onion tuna flavours.
- Prep:10 Min
- Cook:20 Min
- Yields:4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cook pasta al dente (take two minutes off packet cook time – it'll cook more in the oven).
- In a hot pan, add a splash of olive oil, thyme, parsley, garlic and onions from the tuna cans, chilli and mushrooms. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until they’ve started to soften. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in stock, thickened cream and leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan and leave for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta to the mix and transfer to a deep baking tray. Flake tuna over the top and mix through. Top with parmesan cheese and place in oven for 20 minutes or until nice and crispy brown on top.