Leah Itsines’ Mexican Tuna Salad
Looking for a twist on the classic tuna salad? Look no further.
- Prep:10 Min
- Cook:20 Min
- Yields:1 Serving
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- In a small pan, spray with olive oil and heat over medium to high heat.
- Add black beans and canned corn into the pan and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Add fresh garlic and spices into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and mix through the spices, season with salt and pepper.
- Place into a bowl and top with tuna, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes.