Bruschetta with Sirena Tuna Slices, Pesto & Walnuts
You can't go wrong with a tuna topped bruschetta. Piled with pesto, nuts and cheese this is one you'll keep going back for.
- Time:Less than 15 minutes
- Toast sourdough slices on each side until golden brown.
- Spread each slice with a thick lather of pesto and lay tuna slices on top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and chives, and top with shaved parmesan.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over the top.
Try this recipe with
Tuna Slices with Chilli in Oil
To make Sirena Spicy Slice Tuna Bruschetta