Arancini Sirena Tuna Balls
Coated in golden crumbs, each morsel is filled with cheesy, tuna goodness.
- Prep:10 Min
- Cook:20 Min
- Yields:12 Servings
- In a medium-sized fry pan, add the oil and garlic from the Sirena Garlic Infused Tuna in Oil. Add the zucchini and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the parsley and rice, coating each grain in the oil before adding 1 cup of water.
- Cook on low heat until water is absorbed before adding another cup. Do this until rice is just cooked through.
- Once cooked, allow to cool before adding to a bowl along with egg, panko crumbs and parmesan.
- Form into 5cm round balls and fry in a shallow pan with hot oil until golden. Drain on a paper towel and season with salt. Enjoy.